31.08.2012

Making a video from your Instagram pictures

If you´re into Instagram, perhaps you have been thinking about a way to make a movie out of your pictures there. Well, you could export them from your mobile to your PC and make the movie there... or... which is much more easier, you could use www.animoto.com. They have built in the feature for automatically importing your pictures from your Instagram account and make a movie out of them. There are many options you can choose (background music, effects, and the whole yaddayadda). In the free version your videos can be a max. of 30 seconds and after you produce them you can share them to all your social networks. I think it´s a funny and interesting way to present your pictures. Here´s my first try:


Make your own slideshow at Animoto.

By the way, if you want to follow me on instagram... my name there is latin_point or you can view my pictures here: http://statigr.am/latin_point

Have fun :-)

Keine Kommentare: